We are looking for employees who:
- Like dogs (as in, really like dogs)
- Can come to work consistently and on time
- Don’t mind getting dirty
- Are excited about learning new things
- Have availability on weekends and holidays (we aren’t going to take your life away, we promise!)
- A consistent schedule with the number of shifts that you want to work regularly
- Paid Time Off that starts day one
- Opportunities for raises 4X per year
- A nice place to work where people care about you and recognize the efforts that you make
We, of course, prefer to hire people with some dog experience, but if you are a good candidate, we are willing to train you. That means that if you take the job as seriously as we do and put the health and safety of our dogs first, you will prosper at Southpaws and we will help you learn everything that you want to learn.
We have full time and part time positions open. Apply for a Canine Specialist position here.
Saturday shifts are mandatory until you are fully trained, and then one Saturday shift per month is required of all employees.
Southpaws Playschool is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.??
You can read the job description for canine specialist here.